Have you ever thought about having a job in a place where camping, fishing, and skiing are 15 minutes away, where you do something new and challenging at your job every day, and where you can still afford a home on acreage?
Here at ZaneRay, we are a collective of like-minded individuals who are passionate about the work we do and the place we live. We feel fortunate to have the best of both worlds when it comes to career and lifestyle. We challenge our inner nerds and artists daily in an innovative and creative workspace. Working together as a team, we build top tier websites that showcase our mindfulness for the best user experience and design that represents our clients’ unique brands—all while squeezing in skiing, mountain biking, hiking, camping and all other outdoor activities northwest Montana has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for a great place to raise a family, run a business, enjoy your retirement years or simply take a well-deserved vacation, look no further... Whitefish, Montana has something for everyone!www.whitefishchamber.org
We generally have more demand for our services than we have resources to provide. ZaneRay is always looking for more team members to help grow our dream. We take hiring seriously, as we want employees to stay forever and we want to be around forever. Our turnover is low and is one of our strengths: for many of our clients, we are the ones who provide continuity through generations of their employees.
Some of the benefits:
- Diversity in what we do. We develop sophisticated eCommerce sites that are always driving us to innovate and learn. We work for wonderful companies in a variety of industries but are most at home in the outdoor industry.
- Flexibilty. Our workweek centers around a Monday-Friday schedule but you don't punch a clock. Want to ski in the morning and work late? Fine. Take a three-hour lunch and mountain bike? Fine. Float the river Friday afternoon and then make up for it by telecommuting on Saturday? Fine. We allow some telecommuting, we pay overtime for time over 40 hours a week, and we understand that everyone has a life that involves fresh powder, sick kids, home projects and you-name-it.
- Decent benefits. You start with 17 days of vacation a year. We have company paid medical, dental & vision. A matching 401k program, company-provided disability insurance, and share all short and long-term profits with all employees.
- Gear. We have arrangements with most of our customers to get their wonderful gear at industry trade prices.
- Life in Montana allows us to enjoy clean air, no traffic, open space, & breathtaking scenery
What we look for most in team members:
- People that are passionate about doing a great job. Some of our customers have been with us over a decade, which is unheard of in this business—and this is a result of us enjoying what we do and understanding it's all about who we serve.
- Team members who are in it for the long haul. Over the years we have seen some key team members come and go, but we have also had a lot of employees stay for five, ten or fifteen years. At times, the longevity of our staff is even a benefit to our clients, as we help their new hires come up to speed with the workings of their companies.
- Folks with a well-rounded skill set. We are still a small company and everyone here wears many hats. We have project managers who are incredible photographers, designers who go on sales calls, and executives who can write code. The backgrounds and personal interests of our employees are also incredibly diverse, which is very helpful as we are always jumping into new and interesting industries.
Visit our job postings, listed in the upper right of this page. Submit a resume, portfolio, and/or cover letter to email@example.com.
Don't see the perfect job for you? Join our Jobs Mailing List to hear of future openings.