The ZaneRay Group (www.zaneray.com) has an opening for a Java Developer to work at our offices in Whitefish, Montana. ZaneRay is an Internet consultancy focused on medium to large sized companies that sell goods on the web. Our team is involved in every aspect of a web store that a user interacts with.
One key benefit of this job is the chance to work with "big footprint" companies on award winning websites. The other main benefit of the position is to be able to do this in a beautiful setting: the Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana. If you are at all outdoor sports inclined, or are looking for a great place to raise a family, this area is ideal.
- We sit at the gateway to Glacier National Park
- Whitefish is at the base of a beautiful, large, and uncrowded ski hill
- We are surrounded by wonderful fishing, hunting, biking, camping, etc.
- The local airport connects directly with major hubs: Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Minneapolis
- Median home price is under $250,000
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about programming well and quality of life
- Has good problem solving skills
- Has 2+ years hands-on Java and OOD experience. That said, we recognize that a good C# or other OO language developer could do well.
- Has decent experience or understanding of database design and SQL
- Is familiar with the big picture of N-tier Ecommerce development: database, webserver, app server
- Knows how to work as a team member
- Has some customer service experience ( Developers at ZaneRay actually talk to the customers they serve.)
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Has a sense of adventure
Example duties may include:
- Working on all aspects of developing a B2B or B2C ecommerce site: design, project management, coding, etc
- Working with clients on everything from gathering design specifications to implementation.
- Brainstorming on how to create and take advantage of new opportunities
- Working with small teams of developers on multiple projects
Salary is $45k to $70k+ D.O.E. Relocation is considered.
Contact reed [at] zaneray.com to inquire about this job.